Blog feedback and Learner response:

 



WWW: I like your answers to the first 10 questions –particularly you are having a passion and desire to work in the film and TV industry - this always helps if you are passionate about industries attached to the subject. I am impressed with your high expectations of your desire A* grade.

 

EBI: I understand you had a delayed start compared to the rest, but you have almost caught up with the blog work. Two key areas to improve here: firstly, some of your work is missing or unfinished and it’s important to make sure you are organised and fully completing work. Make sure you post the Reading an Image, Genre, and Narrative blogs as soon as you can. On a side note, try and develop your exposure to reading newspapers to ensure you are receiving a variety of newsworthy content.

 

LR: Complete any missing or unfinished work.

 

Reflect on your work in A Level Media so far:

What is your strongest piece of work?

Definitely my Coursework practical tasks, I love acting and editing to make the scenes perfect.

What is your weakest?

My weakest piece of work is probably my exam, I had remembered my definitions but not the terminology, stopping me from getting the marks I wanted. 

What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

I need to revise my terminology, I think once I get everything remembered ill be fine and hopefully getting the marks I want.

Comments

Popular Posts